Tanzania Travel Guide
Tanzania is a location full of excitement and amazing places to visit. There is never a dull moment when you are there and looking for something to do. Check out all the places that made the absolute must do list when you are on vacation in Tanzania.
1. The Serengeti National Park: This is a location that is not too far from civilization, but it is far enough that you feel as though you are really are out there. This is one of the largest locations in the world for witnessing animal migrations as well as looking at it as one of the most amazing locations. It is known as well as one of the modern wonders of the world. Taking a tour and a safari is a must when you are in Tanzania.
2. Ngorongoro Conservation Area: This is another area that is a world heritage site and that is one of the main highlights of the region. It is named after the large Ngorongoro Crater, a caldera. It is an area that is set aside for wildlife and no human settlement is allowed.
3. Lake Manyara: Is an incredibly gorgeous area that was known by Hemingway as the best lake in Africa. It is one of those locations that is otherworldly in its beauty. The alkalinity of the lake makes it one of the few breeding grounds in the world for flamingoes, seen in their thousands and thousands in season. Watch out for the tree-climbing lions and hippos.
4. Mount Kilimanjaro: Is a dormant volcano that is high above the surrounding plains. It is a climbing and hiking destination for people from all over the world. It is also the location of many studies for people who are curious about the melting snow and who want to better understand everything about the environment. Kili is the highest free-standing mountain on earth and is one of the world’s 7 summits.
5. Zanzibar Island: This globally renowned island has turquoise, crystal clear waters, white sand beaches, multiple coral reefs making it a leisure travelers’ favourite and popular destination. It is a location that has one of the oldest villages in Tanzania and that promises an amazing adventure and relaxation for anyone who is seeking to get far away from the stresses of modern life.
6. The Selous: This famous game reserve, Tanzania’s largest is a world heritage area. There is a diversity of flora and fauna here that is unmatched in the rest of the country. It is in this area that there are many amazing opportunities for taking photos.
7. Rubondo Island: This is a national park that is on an island in Lake Victoria. It is an area of uncompromising beauty that always is perfect for a visit to see animals you were not expecting.
8. Mafia Island: This is a location that is perfect for an unspoiled, nature infused getaway. What would a tropical paradise like Tanzania be without the beauty of the beach? The animals in the sea are as amazing as those that are on the shore. There are many options out there for you to take in a day in the sun and enjoy the beauty all around.
Read More Here: https://www.assalaamair.co.tz/blog/zanzibar-travel-guide