Notice: Check-in counters open two (2) hours before departure time at all airports and closes thirty (30) minutes before departure time. The Company reserve the right to depart ahead of departure time after closure of its counters.
Passenger should provide photo identity card or passport at the check-in counters, the check-in staff have the right to deny boarding pass in an event of any suspicion.
Once the ticket is issued, will not be applicable for refund, non-reroutable and non-transferrable.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Company” means As Salaam Air (Z) Company Limited.
- “Ticket” means a passenger ticket that include electronic ticket.
- “Montreal Convention” means the convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Montreal,28th May 1999 effective from 4th November 2003.
- “PIC” means the Pilot in Command.
B. Terms and conditions :
- The liability of the Company in respect of carriage of passengers hereunder is subject to the Rules and Limitations relating to liability established by Montreal Convention and to the Tanzania Civil Aviation (TCAA) Carriage by Air Regulations 2008.
- The Company undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his/her baggage with reasonable dispatch, but no particular time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage. The Company may, with or without prior notice, substitute alternative carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicating on the ticket, brochures/time tables are approximate and not guaranteed.
- The Company reserves the right to change departure or carrier when so required for operational, weather or safety reasons. The Company may change or cancel its schedule flights with reasonable prior notice to the passengers/clients and their Agencies.
- The Company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services and particularly if a delay results in missing a connection to another carrier either domestic or international.
- No liability whatsoever is accepted towards passengers or hirers, his/her dependent on any other person in respect of death, injury, sickness, damage or loss, whether sustained on board the aircraft, in course on any of the operations of the flight, embarking, disembarking or otherwise.
- Passenger failing to check-in on time, will not be accepted for travel and will forfeit his/her ticket by considering no-show and ticket will not be applicable for refund/use.
- Pregnant women above five (5) months pregnancy will not be allowed in our flights.
- The PIC reserves the right to deny boarding to and passenger or offload any passenger at any airport if in his sole discrimination it is considered that:
- Carrying the passenger might endanger the safety or the aircraft, crew or other passengers.
- The passenger is under influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The passenger’s mental or physical state is a danger or risk to the aircraft, crew or other passengers.
- The passenger has refused to comply with a personal or baggage security check.
- The passenger has refused to comply with instructions related to safety or other authorized persons.
- The passenger has made any kind of threat related to safety of the aircraft.
- Dangerous Goods and Restricted items cannot be carried on-board.
- All firearms or weapons must be declared upon check-in to relevant Government Authorities.
- Baggage allowance:
- Only one PC of maximum 20kgs, soft baggage is permitted per passenger to be checked in on hold, the Company has no responsibility whatsoever for any valuable items in the checked baggage.
- No oversized or hard-shell suitcase allowed to be checked in due to limitation of aircraft hold space.
- One PC of maximum 5kgs hand luggage with valuable items will be allowed, the Company has no responsibility whatsoever for any hand luggage valuable items.
- Excess baggage per Kg will be charged at 1 US Dollars or equivalent to local currency and payment receipt will be provided. Excess will be allowed subject to the approval of the PIC based on aircraft weight capacity and other conditions.
- Any type of meats or fish, either raw, dried or frozen are not allowed.
- Carriage of Pets is not allowed on schedule flights regardless of whether the animal is in airline-approved container.
- Infant and Child Policy:
- Infants under 2 years of age are carried free, provided they do not occupy a seat and allowed only 2 per flight. Infants under the age of two weeks cannot be allowed to travel with us.
- Children aged under 6 years are carried at 75% of the adult base fare, full taxes and any other charges.
- Unaccompanied minors under the age of 6 years, for safety and security reasons are not allowed.
- Tickets charges:
- Once issued, ticket is non-refundable, non-reroutable and non-transferrable.
- Date change is permitted on the following conditions:
- Up to 48hrs prior to schedule departure time with a fee of 25% of the fare.
- Up to 24hrs prior to schedule departure time with a fee of 50% of the fare.
- Above charges will be subject to seats availability.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING AS SALAAM AIR, ‘’ WE FLY TOGETHER’